I like these nails very Mucha... sorry

Hola! I'm off to Prague tomorrow and for the occasion I have decided to do some nails inspired by Alfonse Mucha, the Czech art nouveau artist. I really like Mucha's work, however I sorta regretted choosing to do it on my nails as it was quite difficult!

I do not own this photo
I chose to do nails inspired by the Four Seasons by Mucha, there's just something about it I really like!


These are my nails; I know they look a little simplified compared to the original but hey ho, I tried my best! I used a variety of colours to paint these, too many to name with some colours being a mixture of others. I finished it off with some HK Girl topcoat to make it nice and shiny! I'm not gonna show my thumb as I tried to make up an art nouveau-ish pattern but I'm not keen on it. I'm annoyed that the colours I used aren't quite accurate to the art, but I suppose that's what you get for only using nail varnish.

So what do you think of my nails? Really I wanted to include part of the pattern around the girls, however I think my nails are a litttllleee small for that! I still quite like them though, despite the fact that it's quite obvious I didn't paint them noses (I didn't want to make a mess of their faces) and also that the spring woman on the middle nail looks a bit pissed off! My favourite nail is the winter (index) nail.

Comments