Not too Christmassy Christmas nails

 Hey, CHRISTMAS IS TOMORROW! Anyway, I've done some nails for the occasion. My Renaissance Cosmetics order arrived yesterday which was good timing, and so I used one of my new nail varnishes for these nails!



My index finger is inspired by a design by the creator of Renaissance Cosmetics, Meghan of Will Paint Nails For Food, whilst my middle finger is inspired by a Christmas decoration I got the other day. The nail varnishes I used are OPI My Vampire is Buff, OPI Goldeneye, Renaissance Cosmetics Out of the Darkness (which I swatched on my ring finer), and a tiny bit of China Glaze Call of the Wild.



Here's a shot with the bottle of Out of the Darkness; this colour is SO pretty! It has a black base with little flakes of gold, blue and purple, and then there's the holo!



Here's a close up!



And here's the holo coming out in direct sunlight! I really love this nail varnish, it's something I'd wear a lot!



This is the ornament that inspired my middle nail; I just think it looks really cute! My Mum doesn't like it too much (the ornament that is), but she's wrong! *grins*



On my thumb I painted something that vaguely looks like mistletoe which I can't decide whether I really like or not. However I can decide that after using it for the first time I like OPI My Vampire is Buff (I never understood the hype about it until now, even if the formula is a little iffy), and I absolutely love Out of the Darkness by Renaissance Cosmetics!

So, what do you think of my not too Christmassy Christmas nails? I quite like them (still undecided about the thumb) and think they make a change to the normal Christmas designs I do. Also, sorry for spamming you with photos! Anyway, I hope that everyone has a good Christmas and a happy New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts