Tonight we are victorious... and hopefully my nails are too!

Hello! I haven't had much time to do my nails lately due to uni, but due to a new song being released by Panic! at the Disco I made time! I've painted some nails inspired by the video for Victorious whilst listening to it on repeat; it's so catchy!

I do not own this image

The previous picture is from the video and is what I based my nails on.


I started by painting my nails with Sunset Blvd. by American Apparel and then painted on the general shape of the people with white and added the details with a small thin nail art brush. All of the guys hair was really annoying to paint, it just wouldn't go right and it still isn't but I couldn't be bothered anymore so hey ho!


And here is my thumb with the torch held by that one guy.

What do you think of these nails, do you think they're victorious? I quite like them although the base colour isn't really me. I've still got the song in my head, it's VERY catchy. Go listen to it, now.

Comments