How do you like your eggs in the morning? I like mine on my nails...

Hola, I'm back with some new nails! I ordered a lucky dip from The Whitepepper whilst they had their sample sale going on and received it a day or two ago to find I had received the egg shift dress! And as you have probably guessed, I've done some nails inspired by said dress!

Picture owned by The Whitepepper
 This is the dress, and next are my nails!


I painted my nails with Sinful Colors Black on Black and then using a detail brush painted on the white blob shapes using Sinful Colors Snow White. Then using a dotting tool I dotted on the yolks using Rimmel Sunshine. I finished off by topping with matte top coat.


And here are my nails again against the dress. Just makes me think off the song that goes "how do you like you eggs in the morning?"... yeah (hence title).

What do you think of these? I think they're quite quirky, along with the dress which I also like (however as I'm quite short I'll need to take it up a little), but I'm pretty happy with the outcome!

Comments