All Time Low and You Me At Six nails

Hi! I'M GOING TO SEE ALL TIME LOW AND YOU ME AT SIX PERFORM TONIGHT IN CARDIFF!!! So for the occasion I have done some nails, just about managing to fit them in between uni work.


I dedicated my left hand to All Time Low and their albums. Left to right: Future Hearts (can't wait for it to come out!), Don't Panic, Dirty Work and So Wrong, It's Right. I know that skips Nothing Personal but it wasn't sure what to do for that album cover. I was also contemplating doing Put Up Or Shut Up, but I wanted the birds on my little finger as it's a tiny nail, and also I wanted them to be in chronological order (albeit backwards). I used various things to paint these, nail pens and small nail art brushes. I cannot be bothered to list the colours used as there are so many! The Future Hearts nail annoys me because it's not too easy to see, but I kept to the colours of the cover, so yeah.


And on my right hand I did You Me At Six nails; I also did an album on each nail. Please bear in mind that I painted these with my non-dominant hand! Left to right: Take Off Your Colours, Hold Me Down (I'm not sure if I like this one, looks a bit like a mess, and also don't whether you can really tell what it is), Sinners Never Sleep and Cavalier Youth. I know that really the Cavalier Youth album is blue to orange, but my CD looked a bit purple-blue. It feels like ages ago that I painted my right hand with a design which isn't so simple!


And here are my thumbs!

I really like these nails and I cannot wait for tonight, I've wanted to see All Time Low for AGES, and the fact that You Me At Six is there too is an added bonus! Do any of you listen to All Time Low or You Me At Six? What's your favourite songs of theirs? I love Heroes, The Irony Of Choking On A Lifesaver, Bite My Tongue and Liquid Confidence!

Comments

Popular Posts