19 and don't look a day over 14!

Hey! I haven't been able to post due to exams and uni work (as per usual), but today I'm posting my birthday nails, a couple of days late due to work and stuff also. The title of this post is something I said the other day, to which my manager said that he would've said 12. Haha *laughs sarcastically*.


As you can guess, I'm now 19! I woke up to the Wah London Ultimate Nail Art Kit, and decided it was appropriate to use my new nail varnishes for my birthday nails. I used two coats of I'm Real as the base, and then painted the sprinkles with Mating Surfaces (lilac), Biters Beware (yellow-y green), and An Even Bigger Splash (light blue) which I also used for the 19. I think my favourite colour out of these is Mating Surfaces, although I have similar-ish ones I still love the colour! Mind the slight wearing, I was a couple of days before I could take a picture of it in daylight, and it did survive a day of catching and bagging up fish (I work in a pet shop). I finished by topping with HK Girl topcoat.



This is my gorgeous Tatty Devine bracelet I got for my birthday, along with the case of the Wah Ultimate Nail Art Kit as the background! I feel the need to do some nails inspired by this bracelet!

I like these nails, they're a bit lighter than I usually prefer (I'm a goth at heart), but I really like the colours mixed with the design. But don't worry, I'll go back to my darker ways soon enough.

Comments

Popular Posts