Some very quick nails

Hey, I still haven't got much time to do my nails with uni (been busy learning about brick dimensions and so on and so forth) but I've managed to do some quick simple nails which seem autumn appropriate!


I started off by painting my nails with two coats of Savile Row by Nails Inc. (love this colour!) and created a quick easy gradient using Essie Beyond Cozy. I wiped the nail varnish brush on the bottle to remove most of the nail varnish from it and swiped it up my nail to create the gradient. I was only able to get a photo in good daylight after a couple of days so you may notice a little wear in the photo. I know, I'm slacking!

I really like the colours of these nails and the simplicity of them, what do you think? I really wish a had a bit more time to something more complex, but hey ho, that's what I get for taking a really full on course.

Comments

Popular Posts